Christian Women In BusinessWritten by Super User
Many Christian women in Business experience hardships in a male-dominated industry, however, we prevail. The Sanctuary had a meeting with wonderful women in Business. They were sharing their different experiences while following their passions and dreams. Click here to find out more.
The Sanctuary discussed with Christian women in various businesses. Ladies mentioned that they learnt total reliance on God for getting contracts. Particularly in unlikely businesses where they know it is seemingly difficult to obtain a contract without having a connection.
They learnt to understand the concept of being multifunctional within their business as a result of performing multiple job descriptions. They advised that they were able to understand and learn more than they knew before. God has opened doors for women in different departments in the workplace to grow and understand the beauty of their industries.
The ladies realised that by being God concerning, their lives have changed, and it is the best decision they have made.
The following points are what the ladies have learnt from each other:
- Having a circle of frientors assists in having a balanced structure
- Day to day work becomes more exciting by looking fabulous
- Mapping out from the women that they were before to women they are now is life changing but they embrace the change as it comes from God
- They have grown substantially on a Business level including their day to day endeavours, new routines and the global change in their industries
- Women encourage each other
- They live happy lives because Godly principles and ethics guide them in their success, passion and goals
- They look forward to growth in their businesses this year as well as rewards that come with following their dreams and passions
“So, do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will upload you with my righteous right hand.” - Isaiah 41:10